Prior to your course commencement Training Australia First staff will conduct a training need analysis using a Pre-training Review form. This interview will enable us to assess whether the course you are enquiring about is suitable to meet your interests, objectives, goals and job outcomes you are after.
During the pre-training interview you will be provided with:
- Information on your rights and obligations
- Pre- enrolment information and our obligations to you
- Student Handbook which includes information on our policies and procedures
- Fees & Charges Schedule
If we have identified a suitable course for you, you will need to:
- Fill out an application form. Read the application form carefully and ensure you understand the information properly before signing it. If you cannot understand any information please feel free to ask any TAF representative for more information.
- Complete a Language. Literacy and Numeracy assessment. This assessment will enable us to identify if you require additional support to complete your course successfully.
- Provide us with a USI number.
- Submit one piece of evidence/ document as a proof of eligibility to study as a domestic student in Australia.
- Meet the entry requirements of the relevant course. The information on the entry requirements are available to you on our website and course prospectus.
- Read the information available to you in the Domestic student handbook.
Once TAF receives all the documents, TAF representative will assess your application and inform you of the outcome.
If the course has been deemed suitable for you, SSR will provide you with a letter of offer and written agreement along with the Fees Payment plan and Agreement.
Again, ensure that you have read the Letter of offer and written agreement thoroughly, as it is a legal binding document. Sign the document and make the payments as agreed upon.
Once you sign the document you will be informed of the orientation date to attend. Orientation is mandatory for all students. If you cannot attend the date, inform us and we will organise another day for orientation.